CanOFun
Home Page | Forums | Quotes | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
CanOFun Relationships-Dating-Politics
Random quote: A cat can maintain a position of curled up somnolence on your knee until you are nearly upright. To the last minute she hopes your conscience will get the better of you and you will settle down again.-Pam Brown
- (Added by: bip)
Whoah! Operation removes lightbulb from anus
Moderators: Lisa
Message format

Main Can -> The Daily Dish

View previous thread :: View next thread
Whoah! Operation removes lightbulb from anus
  2006-06-29 6:04 PM (#101146)
by pickles Posts: 1883

MULTAN, Pakistan (Reuters) - Fateh Mohammad, a prison inmate in Pakistan, says he woke up last weekend with a glass lightbulb in his anus.

Wednesday night, doctors brought Mohammad's misery to an end after a one-and-a-half hour operation to remove the object.

"Thanks Allah, now I feel comfort. Today, I had my breakfast. I was just drinking water, nothing else," Mohammad, a grey-beared man in his mid-40s, told Reuters from a hospital bed in the southern central city of Multan.

"We had to take it out intact," said Dr. Farrukh Aftab at Nishtar Hospital. "Had it been broken inside, it would be a very very complicated situation."

Mohammad, who is serving a four-year sentence for making liquor, prohibited for Muslims, said he was shocked when he was first told the cause of his discomfort. He swears he didn't know the bulb was there.

snip---

LINK

shocked, I tell yah!

Who sleeps that hard????

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)